We are looking for a skilled HR who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Should be able to Handle End to End HR Operations
- Should able to handle End to End Recruitment
- Sourcing resumes through Job portals , other sources , head hunting and references
- Screening profiles according to the job specifications
- Conducting the first level of interviews and salary negotiations with prospective candidates
- Taking care of documentation part for induction and orientation of the new hires including all On-Boarding formalities
- Processing the exit formalities FNF, exit interviews and relieving process of the employee.
- Employee engagement activities
- Capacity to handle the work pressure and targets
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Proven experience as HR, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Proven HR Experience is must.
- Preferably MBA(HR) with minimum 2 years experience in HR generalist role